Position Title: National Sales Manager
Location: Boise Idaho, or TBD
Salary: Not Specified
Required Travel: 25% – 50%
Tactical Solution’s National Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing aggressive strategies to achieve monthly and annual goals and objectives. This position is responsible for setting and executing revenue goals, developing strategic clients and executing sales activities focusing on various sales channels. i.e., Distribution, National and Regional Chain Stores, Buying Groups, Independent Retailers, Web based Retailers and OEM accounts. Participate in Management leadership team and collaborate with Vice President of Sales and Marketing on objectives, strategies and goals.
• Develop a monthly, quarterly and annual sales budget and develop sales and promotion strategies and plans promotion and execute within this allotted budget.
• Develop, manage and implement sales and sales growth plans and strategies and provide metrics to analyze effectiveness of said plans.
• Work with clients to develop co-op sales advertising and marketing program expectations
• Develop and implement effective multi-channel sales strategies of Retail, Dealer, Web-Based stores, Big Box and Distribution.
• Develop revenue projection of top 25 accounts and develop strategies to meet those projections
• Maintain annual Gross Profit percentages on sales.
• Provide market information and provide insight to market trends (pricing, MAP, competitors) and potential products.
• Develop, track, and report to Management key sales and expense metrics including product sell through, factory representative’s performance and margin among others.
• Work in conjunction with Marketing to develop tools needed at the retail level for product promotion or sales incentives.
• Work with Marketing to develop product release strategies and advertising
• Develop, manage and implement strategic plan for the education, training of dealer gun counter sales personnel.
• Plan and implement representation at trade, buying group shows and industry and media events.
• Work in conjunction with Marketing to help develop annual brochures, Sales material, SWAG and Social Media
• Determine the need for market coverage by Factory Representatives and help with the selection process of rep groups.
- Monitor and evaluate performance metrics of reps and set goals and visit expectations for each group
- Training and education of all factory representatives
- Travel or assign travel with reps when deemed appropriate or necessary
- Maintain communication on a regular basis with reps and their principals.
Please E-Mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com